We think that we may have sold our house. We should close on the 30th of June. There are two large steps in our way of signing.
1. Inspection
2. Appraisal
Well, step 1 we jumped over. Yesterday, while I was getting ready for work, there was a knock on the door. They were there to inspect the house. Karl and I had filled in all of the nail holes but we had not finished any of the painting and spackling. I warned him and we passed! Our realtor forgot to let us know that he would be coming by. They caught us by surprise, but God is good and we are in the clear for one of the steps. The next thing is the appraisal and that should happen late this week or early next week.
When I got home yesterday (around 6:30pm) I noticed that there were two red lights on the stove on. I looked and about the second turn of the neck I noticed that the stovetop was glowing. I guess the inspector left one of the small back burners on. Not only was it on, it was on max. That puppy was HOT! I am ever so thankful that I did not come home to a burnt down house. Again, GOD IS GOOD. I am not sure why we are so blessed. We definitely don’t deserve it. But we are thankful for it.
I will keep you informed of our sale saga….




1 comment:
Well each step is one step closer to the sale. Congrats on passing the first and we will keep praying about the second. That's scarry about the burner!! God is good and will protect us. We are looking forward to seeing everyone real soon!!
Post a Comment