Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2006

San Antonio Livestock Show and Rodeo

Karl and I have had a wild week. Granny, Papa, Zach and Craig all came down for the sheep show and they stayed with us. It was awesome. Zach did not do as well as expected but it is the judges' day and the judges' dollar. I didn't agree with him on one decision that he made but oh well. Tonigt we are taking the Ventura Youth Group out to the SALE to look around. They are so pumped about it.

2 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Okay we are ready for some more information. How is the job hunt going. Are you still alive?

Pearson Family said...

So glad to see that you have joined the blogging world! Job hunting...I thought you had a job up with Lyneil.